VH1 Do Something Awards 2013
From founding & launching the world’s largest YOUTH water organization, The Thirst Project, to founding & leading Legacy Youth Leadership, to activating millions of young people around social causes, raising tens of millions of dollars for charity, and leading media campaigns, Seth has been recognized & honored with a number of distinctions.
- Charles Jellinger Humanitarian in Entertainment Award, 2008
- Compassionate Service Award, Andrew Gomez Dream Foundation, 2019
- Distinguished Hoosier Award, State of Indiana, 2016
- Forbes 30 Under 30, 2014
- Streamy’s Social Good Award, 2018
- Vh1 Do Something Award, 2012